The Public Works Department keeps the city rolling and flowing. It is responsible for designing and maintaining the city’s street and utility systems including water, sewer and storm drainage. the department is also responsible for creating and maintaining the City’s Geographic Information System.
How We Can Help You
- Report a problem such as a pothole or broken light
- Review Development Specifications and Standard Details
- View current bid invitations
- View the Small Works Projects
- View information on any Requests for Qualifications (RFQs)
- View maps of the area
- Check Sumner’s water quality
- Check the Six-Year Transportation Improvement Plan
- Learn about the City’s Stormwater Management Program
- Street sweeper schedule and guidelines
- View Sumner’s comprehensive plans for
- Learn more about the 136th/Valentine Project.