MITIGATED DETERMINATION OF NON-SIGNIFICANCE/
SEPA MITIGATION MEASURES
Description of proposal: Replace the existing structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridge over the White River with a new standard precast concrete girder bridge directly downstream of the existing bridge to clear-span the river.
Applicant: Ted Hill, PE, City of Sumner – Public Works Department
1104 Maple Street, Sumner, WA 98390
Contact: Ross Widener, 10108 32ND Ave W Suite D, Everett, WA 98204
Project Number: PLN2015-0013
Proposal Location: Bridge Street Bridge, Sumner, WA 98390
(ROW, APNs: 0420243101, 0420243057, 0420243001, 0420243073)
Lead Agency: City of Sumner
The lead agency for this proposal has determined that it does not have a probable significant adverse impact on the environment. An environmental impact statement (EIS) is not required under RCW 43.21C.030(2)(c). This decision was made after review of a completed environmental checklist and other information on file with the lead agency. This information is available to the public on request. This DNS is issued under 197-11-340 (2); the lead agency will not act on this proposal until April 28, 2015.
Responsible Official: Community Development Director Paul Rogerson
1104 Maple Street Suite 250, Sumner, WA 98390
(253) 299- 5524
- The project shall obtain a Shoreline Substantial Development, CUP and Variance permits and shall comply with all conditions of said permits.
- The project shall comply with approved Habitat Management Plan.
- The project shall minimize the light pollution to reduce impacts to fish habitat to the maximum extent feasible.
- The project shall provide one month notification prior to initiation of construction and must provide the name and phone number of the contractor to ensure that all tribal members have safe and efficient access to their fishing sites.
- The project shall comply with Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act.