NOTICE OF HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City of Sumner Environmental Official has set a Public Hearing for a Shoreline Substantial Development Permit Variance and Conditional Use Permit for the project described below:
Proposal: Upgrade existing pump stations and forcemain at Cherry Street Pump Station #7 and pump stations at Mountain Circle #8, and Parker Road #5. Cherry Street Pump Station #7 will require a shoreline permit as it is within the shoreline jurisdiction.
Applicant: City of Sumner – Public Works Department, 1104 Maple Street, Sumner, WA 98390
Project Number: PLN-2015-0043
Date of Application: April 29, 2015
Date of Complete Application: September 30, 2015
Date of Hearing: September 10, 2015 – 9:30AM @ Council Chambers – 1104 Maple Street, Sumner, WA
Site Location: Right of Way and Parcel Numbers: 4250001320, 04250001300, 0420252023, 6180000341, 6160200010, 616020030, 6160200010, 0420252048, & 9060101111.
Zoning: Low Density Residential 12,000 and 8,500 (LDR-12 and LDR-8.5)
Any persons desiring to submit written comments concerning this application may submit written comments or requests to the City of Sumner, Attn: Eric Mendenhall, 1104 Maple Street, Suite 250, Sumner WA 98390. Written comments shall be submitted no later than 5:00 pm, September 9, 2015. Please call the Community Development Department at 253.299.5526 for any questions regarding the above application.
- PRJ 2015-00006 Permit Shoreline Substantial Dev w-attach
- PRJ 2015-00006 Habitat Management Plan Cherry Street Pump Station
- PRJ 2015-00006 Habitat Management Plan Cherry Street Pump Station (7-29-15) with figures (reduced)
- PRJ 2015-00006 Permit Shoreline Cond Use Variance
- SEPA checklist for PLN-2015-0044
- PRJ 2015-00006 Permit Shoreline Substantial Dev