MITIGATED DETERMINATION OF NON-SIGNIFICANCE
Proposal: The project consist of constructing a new 10,148 square foot commercial office/retail building with 31 parking stalls on a .96 acre site.
Applicant: Lisa Klien, AHBL, 2215 N 30th Street, Ste 300, Tacoma, WA 98403
Project Number: PLN-2015-0045
Location of Proposal: 16209 64th Ave East, Sumner, WA 98390
Parcel Number(s): 0520194086 – Section 19 Township 20 Range 05 Quarter 44
Lead Agency: City of Sumner
- PLN 2015-0045 SEPA Application
- PLN 2015-0045 SEPA Checklist
- PLN 2015-0045 Site plan
- PLN 2015-0045 Geotechnical Engineering Feasibility Report Dated 03.12.15
- PLN 2015-0045 MML Office Building TIA
- PLN 2015-0045 Alcorn Wetland Report
- PLN 2015-0045 Alcorn-Architectural-SEPA
- PLN 2015-0045 Easement Agmt
The lead agency for this proposal has determined that it does not have a probable significant adverse impact on the environment. An environmental impact statement (EIS) is not required under RCW 43.21C.030 (2)(c). This decision was made after review of a completed environmental checklist and other information on file with the lead agency. This information is available to the public on request.
There is no comment period for this DNS.
This DNS is issued after using the optional DNS process in WAC 197-11-355. There is no further comment period on the DNS.
X This DNS is issued under 197-11-340 (2); the lead agency will not act on this proposal for 14 days from the date below.
Responsible Official: Paul Rogerson
Position/Title: Community Development Director
Phone: (253) 299- 5524
Address: 1104 Maple Street Suite 250, Sumner, WA 98390
SEPA MITIGATION MEASURES
Conditions of approval
- Appropriate parks/open space and trail impact fees shall be paid prior to permit issuance.
- This project will complete half street frontage improvements along the parcel’s 64th St E frontage to include sidewalk, planter strip, illumination, and any right-of-way dedication required to meet city road standards for this roadway.
- The wetland buffer shall be fenced and include wetland buffer signage every 100 feet.
- The property shall record on the title the following hazard area notifications:
- Aquifer recharge area,
- Seismic hazard area,
- Wetland protection area, and
- Volcanic hazard area.