MITIGATED DETERMINATION OF NON-SIGNIFICANCE
Project Name: Johansen Excavating Sumner Facility
Permit Application No: PLN-2016-0060
Location: 2003 136th Avenue East, Sumner, WA 98390 (Parcel(s) #4495401322, 4495401330, 4495401321)
Description of Proposal: The proposal is to construct a commercial/industrial facility, consisting of two office/warehouse buildings at approximately 20,000 s.f. each, for a total future buildout of approximately 40,000 s.f. , and associated parking areas, loading bays and landscaping, on a 3.36- acre site. The initial phase will include one 20,000 square-foot (approx.) building and associated parking on one half of the site; and a fenced equipment and service yard on the other half of the site. The project will include clearing and grading, new buildings, and utilities and stormwater upgrades.
Applicant: Brian Ludwig, INNOVA ARCHITECTS for Prestige Worldwide Holdings, LLC
950 Pacific Avenue, Ste 450
Tacoma, WA 98402
Lead Agency: City of Sumner
The lead agency for this proposal has determined that it does not have a probable significant adverse impact on the environment. An environmental impact statement (EIS) is not required under RCW 43.21C.030 (2)(c). This decision was made after review of a completed environmental checklist and other information on file with the lead agency. This information is available to the public on request.
- Johansen-Geotech Report-entire-reduced
- SEPA-Application Johansen-reduced
- SEPA-Checklist Johansen
- Johansen SEPA Site Plan-reduced
- PLN-2016-0060 SEPA MDNS Signed
There is no comment period for this DNS.
This DNS is issued after using the optional DNS process in WAC 197-11-355. There is no further comment period on the DNS.
X This DNS is issued under 197-11-340 (2); the lead agency will not act on this proposal for 14days from the published date below.
Responsible Official: Ryan Windish
Position/Title: Interim Community Development Director
Phone: (253) 299- 5524
Address: 1104 Maple Street Suite 250, Sumner, WA 98390
City of Sumner
SEPA MITIGATION MEASURES
Project Name: New building for Johansen Excavating
Project Number: PLN-2016-0060
Location: 2003 136th Avenue East, Sumner
Parcel(s): (Parcel(s) #4495401322, 4495401330, 4495401321)
1. The project shall comply with the project’s Design Review Director’s Decision, dated 4/15/16.
2. The site water main loop for fire protection shall include full size stubs to the northeast and southeast to the property line for future expansion and extension of the public water main system to adjacent properties.
3. Prior to building permit issuance, the property shall have recorded title notification of the following hazard areas:
a. Aquifer recharge area;
b. Seismic hazard area;
c. Volcanic hazard area.
4. At the time of building permits, the applicant shall pay all applicable City parks and trails fees.