The Shred & Clean returns Saturday, April 28, 10 am – 1 pm, at a new location in the City Employee parking lot, just south of City Hall along Alder Avenue. Co-sponsored by Daffodil Valley Kiwanis and City of Sumner, this event helps you get rid of sensitive documents as well as
- Old prescriptions to Sumner PD as part of Drug Take-Back Day
- Light bulbs and batteries to McLendon Hardware for recycling
- Household items to Goodwill for reuse (sorry, no electronics this year)
- Eye-glasses for the Lions Club to recycle
- Old cell phones to the YWCA
To give everyone a chance to access this community service, please bring only three bags of documents for shredding.