The Shred & Clean returns Saturday, April 29, 10 am – 1 pm, at the old Red Apple Parking Lot. Co-sponsored by Daffodil Valley Kiwanis and City of Sumner, this event helps you get rid of sensitive documents as well as
- Old prescriptions to Sumner PD as part of Drug Take-Back Day
- Light bulbs and batteries to McLendon Hardware for recycling
- Household items to Goodwill for reuse
- Eye-glasses for the Lions Club to recycle
- Old cell phones to the YWCA
All collected in the same parking lot!
To give everyone a chance to access this community service, please bring only three bags of documents for shredding. If you have more that needs shredding, there are other events in Bonney Lake, Puyallup and Tacoma. You can also check back at Sumner’s event just before 1 pm to see if there’s space in the truck for more than three bags. Thank you for helping us keep this service available to as many as possible.