The Sumner City Council will hold a special meeting on Monday, April 13 at 6 pm. City Hall remains closed during Governor Inslee’s “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order, a consequence of the Covid-19 pandemic. The meeting will thus ONLY be available to citizens via PCTV livestream, which will show on this webpage, and by telephone.
There are two options to participate. Please pick one or the other. The live stream feeds with a 5 second delay, so you can’t listen on the phone AND watch the live-stream.
- Listen by phone: To listen to the meeting via phone, call 1-866-899-4679 and enter Access Code: 225-442-085. PLEASE BE SURE TO MUTE YOUR TELEPHONE TO LIMIT BACKGROUND NOISE.
- Watch the live stream on a computer or tablet, providing audio and video here. The feed will be embedded on this page.
Citizen comments will be accepted on both items on the agenda and any other matter in writing only. Please submit your written comment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is 5:30pm, on April 13th. During the Public Comment portion of the meeting, the City Clerk will read the comment completely, thereby making it a part of the record. All comments will be distributed to the City Council. If you have any questions, please contact the City Clerk’s office at 253-299-5590.
Future Meeting Schedule
The following Council Meetings have been cancelled:
- Study Session scheduled for April 13
- Council Meeting scheduled for April 20
- Council Retreat scheduled for April 25
- Study Session scheduled for April 27
- Council Meeting scheduled for May 4