Fall Clean Up returns, when Murrey’s Disposal will take extra yard waste, trash and even an appliance off your hands for no additional cost. If you live within the Sumner city limits, please follow these instructions to participate:
Wednesday October 18th, 2023 we will collect up to 3-32-gallon bags of trash.
Wednesday October 18th for non-alley customers we will collect up to 3-32-gallon biodegradable bags of yard waste.
Wednesday October 25th for alley customers we will collect up to 3-32 gallon biodegradable bags of yard waste.
Saturday October 28h, 2023 by 7:00am please place out 1 Appliance—Range, refrigerator, freezer, furnace, dryer, washing machine, dish washer, hot water tank, trash compactor, or air conditioner- no BBQ’s. All appliances will be collected on Saturday October 28th.
*This will be the only day appliances will be serviced.
• DO NOT use personal cans for extra garbage or yard waste as we cannot be responsible if they are lost in the truck. No credits will be given for lost cans.
• Please be sure all items are accessible by 7:00am to ensure pick up
• Only the above listed appliances will be accepted for Spring Clean Up. Please place on the curb (sorry no alley pick up due to truck size)
• Please label/id your extra yard waste so it is not confused as trash
• In inclement or rainy weather, please try to ensure items are covered. (Paper biodegradable yard waste bags tend to break & create a mess if left out in the elements.)
• Do not exceed 45lbs per bag for trash or yard waste.
• Please no tires, car parts, barbecues, furniture, mattresses or other bulky items. All items must be contained in a bag.
If you have any questions, please email us at Murreysdisposal@wasteconnections.com or call Monday – Friday from 7:30am-5:00pm to speak with a customer service representative at 253-414-0347. Thank you for your continued business!