Sumner’s court services operate through Bonney Lake Municipal Court.
Effective March 17, 2020 through at least March 31, 2020, the Sumner Municipal Court is closed. The Court will only continue processing in-custody hearings. All out of custody hearings will be postponed and rescheduled, and all trials and jury pools for March and April have been cancelled. Written infraction contested hearings and mitigation hearings will continued to be processed within 120 days of filing of the request for a contested or mitigation hearing. Any new criminal charges filed by the Prosecutor during the court closure will be given a future arraignment date after the court is re-opened. Defendants are advised to regularly check their mail for court notices, and/or call or email the court at (253) 862-6606 or email@example.com with any questions. Court staff will be available for your calls and emails. Please refer to the Court’s administrative order for answers to other questions.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
Would you like to
- Would like to find out your court date
- Want to pay court fines online or by phone with a credit card.
- Need information for how to attend court
- Would like to request access to court documents
- Need to fill out a form such as a speedy trial waiver or stipulation and order for continuance
- Would like to fill out the Public Defense Comment, Complaint, Question form
Justice & Municipal Center, 9002 Main St E, Suite 100, Bonney Lake, WA 98391
253-862-6606 FAX 253-862-3053