Eviction prevention for Pierce County residents behind on rent.
Providing financial support for overdue rent and utilities.
- Fall under 80% Area Median Income (AMI)
- Family of 1 – $48,450
- Family of 2 – $55,400
- Family of 3 – $62,300
- Impacted by COVID-19
- Have rental arrears (past due rent or utility bills)
- Live in Pierce County, including the City of Sumner
- Income verification for all household members (household W-2, past pay stubs, etc.)
- Proof of COVID-19 impact (loss of wages,unexpected increase in household costs, etc.)
- Landlord contact information and statement with past due balance
EASILY APPLY ONLINE
Applicants can check the status of their application on the website above. For more information, including required documentation, instructions for applying, FAQs and applications in other languages, visit us online.
This project is being supported in part by federal award number ERA0377 awarded to Pierce County by the U.S. Department of the Treasury.