We’ve improved the ways you can get Public Notices to use modern technology for easier, more direct options. Here’s how we post public notices.
- The traditional yellow sign goes up on the property.
- The notice is published on the City website.You can either scroll through the posts right on the home page for those listed as “Public Notices” or you can click the Quick Link button on the homepage that says “Pubic Notices” to only see those posts.
- For certain changes, properties within 500′ get a postcard mailing.
- The notice is published on the state-wide website, Public Notice Washington State through the Bonney Lake Sumner Courier Herald. You can also access via the Courier-Herald’s website under Menu, Classifieds, Legal Notices.
- You can sign up to receive an email for every public notice. Click here to sign up for either the weekly e-news or public notices or both.
Please note: the above list is for zoning/environmental notices out of the Planning Department. Legal public notices from the City Clerk’s office are actually something different. You will also receive them by email on the same Public Notice distribution list, and they are posted to the same City website, but Legal Notices will not be listed on the Courier-Herald site.