In today’s media-driven world, it may be difficult to remember all the different ways you can stay in touch with the City of Sumner and get the latest information. Here’s a quick snapshot with links to guide you:
- Sign up for Sumner Alert to get calls, texts and/or emails about emergency situations.
- Sign up to receive the weekly e-newsletter.
- Pick up a quarterly Sumner Community Connection in paper at City Hall, The Old Cannery, Sumner Library or Sumner Community Food Bank. We already send it directly to all mailboxes in Sumner. They’re also available online here.
- Further explore this website to apply for a job, watch a council meeting, check the event schedule, apply for a permit, request a record or pay a utility bill. These are just some examples. Explore online services A to Z.
- Explore specific project pages online with Sumner Connects. Review plans, take surveys, share comments or ideas. You can even check the latest rumors and ask a question.
- Come to the Fall and Spring Open Houses to chat with staff and learn about many projects at once.
- Follow us on social media including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.